Wednesday 28 December 2011

a few days later

what a festive season. i've fallen back in love with this time of year, it's the best christmas i've had in years, i had some amazing family time. i cooked up some delicious dishes for my family inspired by my favourite foodies. i attempted and mastered donna's amazing pork belly, my nephew loved my take on nigella's 'cosmo cocktail sausages' and we all loved jamie's famous roast chicken again. i even popped in at a friends place for their desert competition on christmas night, all very delicious!

i spent a few hours being taught backgammon by my mum only for my brother in law to come over and teach us the right way, i still didn't win a game, i think i need to keep playing! a road trip to byron was in order yesterday with some girlfriends, it's such a calm tranquil place... the weather turned during lunch so we didn't get the opportunity for a swim, what a great excuse to go back.

today i'm off to woodford (my first time) with my friend jane. i'm really looking forward to seeing gotye, husky, elixir and andy bull. i just hope the rain holds off today.












for you ej!
american honey, lara bingle twitter, the littlest fox, our religion is you, the style net, they all hate us


No comments:

Post a Comment