Sunday 15 July 2012

happy

it's been one of those weekends where it's been a laugh a minute, the rain stayed away and allowed me to take a day trip yesterday with my girlfriends susan from RunwayScout.com (check out their new stock on line, amazing) and barb to the Eumundi Markets with a quick trip to Hastings Street on the way home. had dinner cooked for me last night by my friend ange who just arrived back from a holiday to japan, looking at her photos has made me so excited for my girls trip to bali in november.

i'm cooking a chorizo, lentil, mushroom and goats curd pasta for dinner courtesy of donna hay (one of my faves)... i'll post the recipe later this week. it's a perfect winter meal.

enjoy the rest of your sunday afternoon, kick back with a cheeky glass of red, i am!! xo





 



16 house, wishbonesandwunderlust, drop dead gorgeous, home is where the heart is, seashells

No comments:

Post a Comment